Sunday 28 November 2010

NEW YEEZY


























Kanye's back with a new album, and it's good. Seriously good. Nobody likes the man, but everyone loves the music, and this record has been getting rave reviews from everyone (just look here).

It's a bit annoying, because he claims to be the best, acts like a dick, but then drops something like this. Maybe he was right all along, and does deserve all the hype. Anyway it doesn't matter, the fact is the album's GREAT. It reaches a real climax with this track, featuring Bon Iver:



I feel bad that I didn't pay for this album, maybe I'll shell out. He doesn't exactly need the dough, but I feel I should show my appreciation. Especially as West gradually released tracks from it for free prior to release.

Maybe if the labels released more music of this standard they wouldn't be in so much shit? I'd definitely be tempted to buy more music.

No comments:

Post a Comment